The Inside Of Leonardo Dicaprio's Malibu Beach House Is Far From What You'd Expect
Leonardo DiCaprio's private property in Malibu Colony is known for its famous celebrities and wealthy entrepreneurs. This amazing enclave is made of three separate buildings: a 4-bedroom main house, a 2-bedroom guesthouse, and a loft with an extra bedroom, an office, and a gym. Click through to see Leonardo DiCaprio's summer retreat.
1. Leonardo DiCaprio's private enclave.
2. Wooden Gates & Garden Paths
3. Leo's beach compound includes three separate houses.
4. The dining area has sweeping ocean views.
5. The kitchen has sleek countertops and modern appliances.
6. His and Hers Bathroom
8. Light-Filled Room
9. Beams and Joists
10. Media Room
11. The master bedroom with high ceilings and a killer view
12. The entire second floor commands breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
13. Great Room with square coffee tables
14. Indoor/Outdoor Living
15. Open floor line
16. Jacuzzi Time, All The Time
17. On The Rooftop
18. Backyard... Just imagine this was yours...
19. The sound of waves can be heard, everywhere.
20. Guest Quarters
21. A Guest Room
22. A Romantic Evening
23. Chill Out Space
24. Backyard Firepit
25. Evening Glow
26. Beachside Deck