11 Breathtaking Places In The World You May Never Know Have Existed
1. Mount Roraima (The Lost World of Venezuela)
2. Frozen Lake Baikal in Siberia, Russia
3. Pulpit Rock in Norway
4. Horsetail Falls, Yosemite National Park in California
5. Kaieteur Falls, world's largest drop waterfall in Guyana
6. Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe
7. Ellidaey Island, Iceland
8. Niagara Falls Edge
9. Furka Pass, Switzerland
Like every creative mind lives with a little child in inner heart, the Mexican photographer Felix Hernandez Rodriguez is always curious. He likes to express what's inside him and turn the creative ideas into real scenes. It's fun to see the snow and smokes made from common things like flours and cigarettes. Let's have a look at these epic scenes.
10. Pura Lempuyang Door, Bali, Indonesia
The scale is a key factor in his photography. If you want a mall toy to look very big and realistic, You need to get close to your camera.