12 Reasons Why This Generation Is Having Such A Hard Time Finding Love
They are attached with people who are not their forever people, rather, intense connections they are meant to learn from.
1. They have a strong sense of identity.
They usually have to finish quite a bit on their own before they find love. To be given love too soon would distract them from other important things that they are intended to do.
2. Left unchecked, their hyper-intuitiveness can wreck relationships.
They expect a lot more than just a surface-level relationship. They absolutely will not settle, meaning that they have to be alone for longer that what is average as well.
3. Many are in the throes of twin flame relationships.
Because they feel so deeply, it is easy for them to find infatuation. But to be with someone who is truly their best friend, deepest confidant and lover is a challenge.
4. They often have a greater purpose that must be attended to in the first place. Love would distract them.
Even if they have nothing against online dating, it doesn't always come naturally for them.
5. They will not settle for anything less than soulmate love.
There is almost nothing that feels better to an old soul that being able to help someone who truly needs it. However, at some point in time, it is crucial for them to realize that they have to choose a partner, not a charity case.
6. While many people can bring them passion, few can bring compatibility.
Dating is inherently exhausting. Feigning disinterest for the sake of looking cool isn't instinctive to them, and can stress them out more that they ever find it "fun."
7. They are less inclined to go out and meet people in modern ways.
They expect a lot from themselves, so likewise, they expect a lot from their partners. While this is a great thing, it is another quality that has to be kept in check: it's more important to be able to accept the qualities that aren't deal-breakers than it is to just write a person off because they're imperfect.
8. They are natural healers, and often attract people who need help, not love.
People who developed their inner selves quickly did so for one reason: they had to cope, they had to grow, and they had to learn from some challenging experiences that life set for them.
9. They dislike "game".
The degree to which they love something is proportionate to how much they fear losing it. They don't just love intensely, they feel everything else intensely, and sometimes, that get in the way of the really good things in front of them.
10. Their standards are sky-high.
This barbershop in Michigan is now going viral. It has a mission to beyond giving fantastic haircuts to its customers.
11. They have baggage.
It has recently started doing its part to promote childhood literacy. It encourages children to read in an amusing way.
12. They feel fear as strongly as they feel love.
This barbershop offers a $2 discount to children who read loud to their barber when they are getting their hair cut. The parents would give their children the $2 they have saved as a reward.