15 Photos Showing The Stunning Transformation Of The Obama Sisters
Barack and Michelle Obama's little girls, Malia and Sasha, are not so little anymore. Malia was just 10 and Sasha was 7 when their father was first elected, and now they have grown to be two gorgeous ladies. Let's take a look at the most impressive moments in sister style.
1. 2008: The Democratic National Convention
The family look perfectly put together in rich magenta hues at the 2008 Democratic National Convention.
2. 2009: President Obama's Inauguration Day
Both of the sisters wore coats and winter accessories designed by J.Crew.
3. 2009: Puppy makes five
The family took their newest addition to the family, Bo for a walk.
4. 2010: Their Sunday best
The siblings are heading to St. John's Episcopal Church.
5. 2011: Jet-setting in style
The adorable tweens donned Patrick patterns to meet Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff in March 2011.
6. 2011: Christmas in Washington
Malia glowed in a yellow dress from Elizabeth and James.
7. 2012: America's choice
Both of the sisters donned affordable ensembles by ASOS.
8. 2012: The Democratic National Convention
Malia wore a chic blue dress by H & M.
9. 2013: President Obama's second Inauguration Day
Malia wore J.Crew while Sasha chose Kate Spade.
10. 2013: Totally in demand
Sasha created a frenzy after she wore this unicorn sweater from ASOS costing $18.
11. 2014: Visiting the President of China
Malia chose Topshop for her floral crop skater dress.
12. 2014: A velvet vision and an LBD
Melia wore a little black dress with floral tights. Her sister, Sasha, wore a burgundy velvet piece.
13. 2015: Arriving in Italy with the first lady
Sasha picked a seersucker dress by American Apparel.
14. 2015: A Thanksgiving tradition
Malia wore a black and white striped dress from American Apparel.
15. 2016: Sophistication at the state dinner
Malia attended the White House State Dinner in a gorgeous Naeem Khan strapless gown.