16 Times Barack And Michelle Obama's Love Made Us Weak In The Knees
1. Barack Obama steals a kiss from his wife, Michelle Obama after giving his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention in Denver on Aug. 28, 2008.
2. The first lady snuggles against President Obama during a videotaping for the 2015 World Exposition in the Diplomatic Reception Room of the White House.
3. The couple ride in the inaugural parade in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 21, 2013.
4. The couple speaks during a rally at Alliant Energy Amphitheater in Dubuque, Iowa on Aug. 15, 2012.
5. They pose for photos in the East Room of the White House during the annual Easter Egg Roll on April 6, 2015.
6. Obama hugs Michelle after his acceptance speech at an election night party at Grant Park in Chicago on Nov. 4, 2008.
7. The couple is shown on the kiss cam screen in the Olympic basketball exhibition game between the U.S. and Brazil in Washington on July 16, 2012.
8. The couple watches the fireworks over the National Mall from the roof of the White House on July 4, 2010.
9. Obama hugs Michelle while senior advisor Valerie Jarrett smiled at the White House on March 20, 2009.
10. Obama bows to Michelle at the Inaugural Ball in Washington on Jan. 21, 2013.
11. Obama watches as Michelle putts during a round of mini golf at Pirate's Island Golf in Panama City Beach, Florida on Aug. 14, 2010.
12. The couple's hands rest on a boat' railing during their tour of St. Andrews Bay on Aug. 15, 2010, in Panama City Beach, Florida.
13. Oprah Winfrey approves as Obama and Michelle embrace during a rally at Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia, South Carolina on Dec. 9, 2008.
14. The couple dance during the Western Inaugural Ball on Jan. 20, 2009 in Washington, DC.
15. Barack Obama gives Michelle a playful kiss as they tour the Iowa State Fair on Aug. 16, 2007, in Des Moines, Iowa.
16. Barack Obama hugs Michelle at a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa.