20 Bossy Cats Who Stole Dog Beds And Didn't Give A Damn About The Pawlice
1. The cat is happily watching this.
2. The look on that dog's face says, "I'm doomed. This is how I sleep now."
3. Hands up who won the space race.
4. At least this dog fights for what belongs to him.
5. The dog says, "You seeing this?"
6. Two dogs are better than one cat in one basket.
7. The cat says, "You leave it at your peril; this is now MINE!"
8. You take my bed but I still love you.
9. The cat says, "Yes, pull me in this corner, no, not here, there. Yeah. That's my boy."
10. I was ganged up on, officer. Two against one. I had no choice.
11. The dog thinks, "jokes on you, cat. There's a hole on the roof."
12. They worship me.
13. Please... pretty please!
14. Cats saying, "Let's take the bone, then he has nothing...!"
15. We now know who is the boss of this household.
16. A sneak attack in 3, 2, 1...
17. This is how the dog would fit in the cat bed.
18. The dog says, "I'll just lie here and give the evil eye."
We're all geniuses in one way or another, but some of us may have a higher IQ than we think. Studies have found certain traits that are linked to a higher IQ, and here let's look at 12 of those signs of being smarter.
19. I don't care anyways.
Studies have found that the need to sleep per hour decreases as intelligence increases. Those who sleep later and get up later tend to be more successful.
20. Cat gets the bed; dog gets the corner.
The higher intelligence, the fewer sexual partners. Smarter people have reached a point beyond the evolutionary norm of wanting to pass on their genes to as many people as possible.