20 Unbelievably Creepy Pictures of 5 Forgotten Olympic Villages
Most of the newly constructed stadiums now lie abandoned due to Greece's economic frailties.
1. Athens, Greece - 1896 Summer Olympics
2. The Olympic rings outside the Helliniko Olympic complex are now in ruins.
3. Seats at the disused Olympic hockey stadium.
4. Wild vegetation now grows on the beach volleyball Olympic stadium.
5. The Olympic softball stadium in Athens.
Athlete's houses are now left deserted in the former Olympic Village.
6. The stands of the abandoned Olympic Canoe and Kayak Slalom Centre.
7. Garbage is seen floating in a deserted swimming pool at the Olympic Village.
8. Berlin, Germany - 1936 Summer Olympics
The Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium is a Centennial Olympic venue in Atlanta, Georgia. It came crashing down after 350 pounds of explosives detonated in 1997.
9. A disused swimming pool from the 1936 Olympic Games in Berlin.
National Stadium, also known as the "Bird's Nest", was used for the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.
10. A peeling Soviet mural in the former Olympic Village of the 1936 Olympic Games in Berlin.
The sign was used to tell where the stadium for the 2008 Olympic Games baseball competition once stood.
11. Atlanta, Georgia - 1996 Summer Olympics
12. Beijing, China - 2008 Summer Olympics
13. A sign stands lonely in a deserted field.
A concrete podium stands abandoned at Mt.Igman, near the Bosnian capital of Sarajevo.
14. The outside of the 2008 Beijing Olympics venue for the beach volleyball competition
Most of the 1984 Winter Olympic venues in Bosnia's capital Sarajevo have been reduced to rubble.
15. A dog sits where the 2008 Olympic Games baseball competition was held.
16. Sarajevo, Bosnia - the 1984 Winter Olympics
17. The disused bobsleigh track from the Sarajevo 1984 Winter Olympics.
The Kosevo stadium was used for the opening ceremony of the 1984 Winter Olympics in Sarajevo.
18. The Olympic rings on the disused ski jump from the Sarajevo 1984 Winter Olympics.
Life is full of magic power, and you never know what it will change into. These inventions are so genius that it make our life excellent.
You will find it incredible.
19. Downhill bikers are seen training on the disused bobsled track from the 1984 Sarajevo Winter Olympics.
If you are not willing to use a candle for a month, this candle is right for you.
Called The Rekindle, this candle collects the melting, dripping wax and shapes it to form a new candle.
20. A dog walks past the Olympic snowflake logo on the wall of the Kosevo stadium.
It's difficult to hold your coffee while holding an umbrella.
There was indeed an invention that can hold your cup of coffee while holding your umbrella.