If you think you know history very well, these rare historical photos will make you humbled. They offer you not only an entirely novel perspective of historical events but also a chance to know the history that you'll never find in your school textbooks.
1. The making of the first Batman, 1966
2. The neck brush, designed to help clean children’s neck while they were playing, 1950
3. Baby cages, a means to help parents who live in cities without much space, patented in America in 1922
4. Jewish women from the Mizocz Ghetto in the Ukraine were forced to wait a line for their execution by Germans and Ukrainian collaborators. Some are even holding babies.
5. Queenie, the first elephant to water surf, circa 1950
6. The first Ronald clown at McDonald's in 1963
7. A utility worker giving mouth-to-mouth to a workmate who accidentally touched a high-voltage wire, 1967
8. Antiwar protesters place flowers in the guns of soldiers in a peaceful protest in Virginia, 1967
9. Louis Armstrong performing for his wife in Giza, Egypt, 1961
10. Hitler comforting a frostbitten German soldier who tries to salute him while in bed, circa the 1940s
11. A sailor kisses a nurse passionately in Time Square to celebrate the victory over Japan in WW II
12. The first Wimbledon international match, 1883
13. The Beatles with Muhammed Ali, 1964
14. Coca-Cola Comes to France in 1950
15. The photo of Einstein’s desk taken a day after his death
16. Annette Kellerman promotes women’s right to wear a fitted one-piece bathing suit, 1907. She was arrested for indecency.
17. The only known photo of a Quagga at the London Zoo, 1870. They species became extinct shortly after.
18. An American soldier looking after a kitten during the Korean War
19. Alfred Hitchcock with his grandchildren enjoying the snow, 1960
20. The last ever photo of the RMS Titanic before it sank in April 1912
21. A young girl holds her "friend" after one of the Nazis' bombing campaigns on Britain during the Blitz of World War II
22. A Soviet soldier carrying Hitler's head after the capture of Berlin, 1945
23. The first ever powered flight by Orville Wright in 1903
24. Unknown Soldier In Vietnam, 1965
25. Painter of the Brooklyn bridge, 1914