25 Rare Historical Photos That Finally Revealed
If you think you know history very well, these rare historical photos will make you humbled. They offer you not only an entirely novel perspective of historical events but also a chance to know the history that you'll never find in your school textbooks.
1. Baby cages, a means to help parents who live in cities without much space, patented in America in 1922
2. Antiwar protesters place flowers in the guns of soldiers in a peaceful protest in Virginia, 1967.
3. A utility worker giving mouth-to-mouth to a workmate who accidentally touched a high-voltage wire, 1967
4. A sailor kisses a nurse passionately in Time Square to celebrate the victory over Japan in WW II.
5. Hitler comforting a frostbitten German soldier who tries to salute him while in bed, circa the 1940s
6. Coca-Cola Comes to France in 1950.
7. The only known photo of a Quagga at the London Zoo, 1870. The species became extinct shortly after.
8. The last ever photo of the RMS Titanic before it sank in April 1912
9. The first Ronald clown at McDonald's in 1963
10. The Beatles with Muhammed Ali, 1964
11. The photo of Einstein's desk taken a day after his death
12. An American soldier looking after a kitten during the Korean War
13. A young girl holds her "friend" after one of the Nazis' bombing campaigns on Britain during the Blitz of World War II.
14. The first ever powered flight by Orville Wright in 1903
15. Unknown Soldier In Vietnam, 1965
16. Annette Kellerman promotes women's right to wear a fitted one-piece bathing suit, 1907. She was arrested for indecency.
17. Painter of the Brooklyn Bridge, 1914
18. The making of the first Batman, 1966
19. The neck brush, designed to help clean children's neck while they were playing, 1950
20. Jewish women from the Mizocz Ghetto in Ukraine were forced to wait in a line for their execution by Germans and Ukrainian collaborators. Some are even holding babies.
21. Queenie, the first elephant to water surf, circa 1950
22. Louis Armstrong performing for his wife in Giza, Egypt, 1961
23. The first Wimbledon international match, 1883
24. A Soviet soldier carrying Hitler's head after the capture of Berlin, 1945
25. Alfred Hitchcock with his grandchildren enjoying the snow, 1960