23 Weird Jobs With Jaw-dropping Salary. Sign Me Up For #19.
1. Bomb Disposal Diver (up to $100k depending on the ranks in the armed forces)
2. A live mannequin that models locally (up to $100/hour)
3. Professional Bridesmaid ($300 to $2,000 per wedding)
4. Fortune Cookie Writer ($28,00 to $75,000)
5. Master Sommelier ($80K/year)
6. Bingo Manager ($56,000)
7. Professional Furniture Tester ($31,000/year)
8. Pet Food Tester ($40,000)
9. Horse Rider/Exerciser who is responsible for exercising and conditioning horses for racing ($50K)
10. Genetic Counselor ($62,000/year)
11. Golf Ball Divers (up to $100K)
12. Hot Dog Vendors ($30,000 to $100,000/year)
13. Psychic Reader ($41K)
14. Water Slide Tester ($30K)
15. Crime Scene Cleaner ($50K)
16. Embalmer ($45,000)
17. Personal Shopper/Stylist ($25K to $100K)
18. Voice-over Artist ($80,000/year)
19. IMAX Screen Cleaner ($45,000)
20. Ice Cream Taster/Food Scientist ($56K)
21. Food Stylist, who sometimes doubles as food photographer ($33,000 - $58,000)
It's nice to have some guarantees in life like basic money to survive, kind father and mother who will always love us, but unfortunately, our BFF doesn't fall into that category for sooner or later she will become obsessed with her new BF. We've all been there. One day we're gossiping about the feud between Taylor Swift and Kim Kardashian all day long. Then next, what we hear continuously is the never-ending stories of her new BF. Of course we are happy that finally she's found the love of her life, but still, inevitably we would experience the following 15 feelings.
22. Professional Snuggler ($60/hour)
Remember me? The person you've shared so many unforgettable moments together since we were kids?
23. Paper Towel Sniffer who smells paper towels to make sure they are not too smelly in any fashion. ($19,000 to $52,000)
Yes, we know our BFF thinks her BF looks like Tom Hiddleston, but we've heard it more times than we can count!