30 Unbelievable Photos Of 80s New York Subway Back When It Was The Most Dangerous
1. A Sleeping Boy
2. A Man Who Takes The Subway To Work
3. Newspaper Scattered Everywhere Inside The Train Box.
4. Such A Crowd!
5. A Boy Is What We May Call "Doodling"
6. A Creepy Passenger
7. Two Hipsters
8. A Granny Plays Accordion On The Subway
9. A Man Looks Outside From The Subway Window
10. All Empty But One
11. From Outside To The Inside
12. A Fashionable Girl Stands In The Corner
13. A Tired Man
14. No Admittance
15. Outside The Subway Station
16. Homeless Person Sleeping Outside The Station
17. Two Bold Boys
18. Dog Can Be Allowed In
19. Wait For The Subway
20. A Muslin On The Subway
21. A Corner Of The Subway
22. A Man Walks Into The Subway
23. Subway Rail
24. A Riot
25. The Security
26. Meryl Streep On The Subway
27. Michael Jackson On The Subway
28. Waiting Area
When you search for "endangered animals" on the Internet, you'll find a slew of majestic and adorable creatures, such as a smiling panda, a stunning white Bengal tiger, an oh-so-cute baby snow leopard and more. However, here are 13 endangered but not so photogenic animals you may have never heard of.
29. Medical Emergency
These weird-looking creatures are a kind of antelope called "Saiga" which are found in Russia. There are only around 150,000 remaining.
30. Rush Hour At The Subway
Black Rhinos are found in Africa, but there are less than 2,500 left.