A True Masterpiece Of The Dead Sea
1. The project is a series of eight large color prints by Sigalit Landau.
2. The project is called Salt Bride and was inspired by S. Ansky's 1916 play called Dybbuk. It is said the garment is the replica of a traditional garment worn by the protagonist in the play.
3. Sigalit Landau had documented the incredible transformation, with the growing salt crystals adhering to the gown at three-month intervals.
4. This masterpiece is now on display at Marlborough Contemporary in London.
5. Sigalit Landau has also created a smaller version called "Small Salt Bride" which is a bridesmaid dress.
6. Workers are seen here lifting "Small Salt Bride" from the water of the Dead Sea in 2014.
Forbes released its annual list of 10 highest-paid actresses worldwide, based on earnings from June 1, 2015 to June 1, 2016. This 2016 list will give you some big surprises, especially No.5. Click through to see who made the cut.
7. The salt has added hundreds of pounds of weight over three months.
A newcomer to the ranking, Bollywood's Padukone pulled in $10 million from more than a dozen lucrative endorsements in addition to movie hits such as Bajirao Mastani.
8. Sigalit Landau is getting ready for her new project in the Dead Sea after creating "Salt Bride".
Bad Moms star and voice of Meg on Family Guy took home $11 million with advertisements for Gemfields jewelry and Jim Beam whiskey.