Matthew McConaughey Tells You 10 Faces You Make While Watching The Olympics
But your face is killing it.
1. When the race is so intense that you can't even sit down.
You pretend you are listening to them, but obviously you know you have bigger things to focus on.
2. You will automatically do what the athletes do when you're so invested.
I love my country.
3. Finally you can relax for a second.
Believe it or not, watching the Olympics is basically an Olympic sport.
4. When you have to answer a phone call during an important event.
You will scream the hell out of you for them.
5. When you are overcome with patriotism.
Her routine was near flawless but she's going to get docked for that landing."
6. When every inch of your body is in tense.
When your favorite athlete is slaying it, but you don't want to jinx them.
7. When you believe the athletes can hear you cheering for them.
What? How could this be?
8. When you are convinced you could be a sports commentator.
American swimmer Simone Manuel claimed a historic gold medal in the 100-meter freestyle at the Rio Olympics, becoming the first African-American female to take home the gold in an individual event.
9. Wait for it.
However, Manuel's win was extra special in the context of ongoing race issues in the U.S. "It means a lot, especially with what is going on in the world today, some of the issues of police brutality."
10. When you don't agree with the judges.
This win hopefully brings hope and change to some of the issues that are going on. My color just comes with the territory," Manuel added.