Right after the Obama family left the white house, they purchased a luxurious brick mansion in the upscale Kalorama neighbourhood of DC. This nine bedroom reportedly cost the former President USD$8.1 million.
Click through to have a look.
1. Take a peek at its front hall to have a rough idea about what you'll see for the rest of the tour.
2. The living room looks quite cosy and pleasant for the Obama family to relax and have fun.
3. Who will need the White House kitchen when you have this?!
4. Can you imagine Barack, Michelle, and Sasha sitting down for breakfast here?
5. This historic 1920s home has a charming brick-lined fireplace.
6. This is one of the eight bedrooms of Barack and Michelle Obama's new house.
7. Also, one of the nine-and-a-half bathrooms.
8. A close look at the toilet.
9. The pantry looks like the kitchen at Henry and Elizabeth's home in Madam Secretary.
10. Here's the den where the Obamas will probably spend most of their time.
11. The fireplace in the bedroom is a nice touch and it will most certainly come in handy on those cold D.C. nights.
12. With these sprawling gardens that could make for a nice Easter egg roll, should the family get nostalgic for the White House days?