This Is What Michelle Obama Looks Like At Her Last State Dinner
3. An elegant Jason Wu gown at the 2016 state dinner in honor of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his wife.
4. Perfect in a black mermaid gown from the Vera Wang Collection at a 2015 state dinner held for Chinese President Xi Jinping.
5. A purple gown designed by American-based Japanese Tadashi Shoji for the 2015 White House state dinner held for Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
6. Elegant in A Carolina Herrera gown at the 2014 state dinner held for French President Francois Hollande.
7. A Marchesa gown at a 2012 state dinner honoring British Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife, Samantha Cameron.
8. In a Doo-Ri Chung dress while waiting for South Korean President Lee Myung-bak and his wife Kim Yoon-ok in 2011.
9. In a red gown by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen at a 2011 state dinner for Chinese President Hu Jintao.
10. Dazzling in Naeem Khan dress at the Obamas' first state dinner in 2009.
Nowadays, celebrities photos are easy to come by. However, it's still possible to find really rare photos of celebrities before fame. Here is a collection of 20 mind-blowing celebrities photos you have never seen before. Click through to find out more.