This Little Boy Grew His Hair Out For Two Years To Donate It To Children Fighting Cancer
1. His aunt posted a photo of before and after when Thomas finally got his hair chopped. The tweet quickly went viral.
2. For two years, he didn't have a haircut. We can see his donation was quite a sizeable one.
3. His effort resulted in enough hair for three entire wigs for kids.
4. His mother and aunt recorded the growth and the donation in an effort to create awareness.
5. In order to help those kids who are fighting cancer, Thomas Moore grew his hair out. And out. And out.
6. Look how long his hair grew!
7. His hair turned into three wigs.
We never stop looking for someone we want to share our lives with. Looking for "the one" is not easy, but we hope that one day we'll find them. Sadly, not all married couples stay together. Some relationships can end on friendly terms, whereas others can be a nightmare.
Ideally, we hope our relationships would last a lifetime, while the truth is that relationships always take a lot of unexpected twists and turns.
8. His aunt told the story on tweeter, "It started off just fine when his hair was shorter, but as the afro grew, they had to cornrow it to keep it nice and tame."
Connie Culp was a happy woman in a relationship with a man she loved.
9. Thomas's story was melting hearts all over the Internet.
Life seemed rather good for them. However, everything changed that night...