3. Maine Coons also have the nick name gentle giant with personalities that are like canines rather than other types of cats.
4. Photographer presents the photos against a dark background, making these fuzzy felines entrancing you with their striking yellow eyes and the serious gaze.
5. There is also an undeniably mythical quality in Sijka photographs.
6. They are just majestic creatures in charge of guarding an old royal court.
7. What a sleepy head.
8. The king of kings.
9. What a mini lion.
10. Looks like an Ice Queen!
11. These tufted lynx ears.
12. Look at the character in that face!
13. What a cute pose.
14. Like a mighty warrior.
15. Blue eyes against the gray...
16. Hi you.
17. Rather royal looking.
18. This just took my breath away.
19. You may serve me now.
20 Getting ready to rule the roost.
Is monogamy necessary? For most of us, YES, while for some celebrity couples, NO. Take a look at these 10 celeb couples who allegedly have open relationships. The last might shock you.
The pair have maintained their relationship for a long time, but they both have partners outside of the marriage. Swinton admits that it's the best situation for their two children.
This couple has been married for over ten years, but they both enjoy having extramarital fun with different girls. T-Pain said: "You're not supposed to do the convincing, we didn't come up on it like, 'Oh baby, I want to go do this with other girls.' It was her choice."